+2 01200070979 | [email protected]

Semi finished villa for sale in Gardenia Springs

66
Reference: NS 94822
EGP 10,000,000
MLS Realty
+201200070979
Email Agent
+2 012 00 231 000

EGP 10,000,000


Semi finished villa for sale in Gardenia Springs

Reference:
NS 94822
Type:
Stand Alone
Price:
EGP 10,000,000 Cash
Finishing Status:
Semi Finished
Plot Area:
840 sqm
Building Area:
446 sqm
Bedrooms:
6
Bathrooms:
6
View:
Landscape And Lake
Listed:
Sat 1 Apr 2023
About Gardenia Springs New Cairo

Villa 6 Bedrooms for Sale in Gardenia Springs - New Cairo By IGI Real Estate

Gardenia Springs New Cairo Egypt: A Luxurious Compound Offering Distinctive Living

Gardenia Springs is one of the most luxurious compounds in New Cairo, Egypt, offering a unique living experience to its residents. The compound is located in an upscale neighborhood, which is conveniently close to essential facilities like schools, malls, hospitals, and recreational centers.

This gated community is comprised of over 900 residential units, including villas, townhouses, and apartments, all designed with the highest standards of quality and aesthetics. The compound is built on 77 acres of land, and the residential area only accounts for 20% of the total land area, while the remaining 80% is dedicated to greenery, landscapes, and water features.

The compound offers an array of high-class amenities, including swimming pools, gymnasiums, a sports club, a clubhouse, a spa, a kids' area, and a social club. In addition, the compound features underground parking lots, 24/7 security, and a concierge service to ensure comfort and convenience for its residents.

Gardenia Springs New Cairo Egypt prides itself on its unique architectural design and natural beauty, allowing residents to enjoy the panoramic views of the surrounding greenery, water features, and landscapes. The compound's landscape architects have meticulously designed every detail, from the tree-lined avenues to the tranquil lakes, making this a perfect place to unwind and relax.

Moreover, the compound's management team emphasizes the importance of a community spirit, holding various social events, and cultural activities to encourage residents to connect and build lasting relationships with their neighbors. The social club and clubhouse provide opportunities for residents to interact, host events, and socialize while enjoying the compound's luxurious amenities.

The compound's location is unique as it is situated near many top-rated schools in New Cairo, making it an ideal choice for families with children. It is also in proximity to many outdoor recreational facilities like the Mirage City Golf Club and parks such as Al Rehab Park, providing convenient access to leisure activities.

Gardenia Springs New Cairo Egypt is a luxurious compound that offers a unique blend of comfort, convenience, and aesthetics. It provides an ideal living space for families and individuals in a serene and secure environment. With its greenery, landscapes, water features, and luxurious amenities, it is undoubtedly one of the most desirable residential communities in Egypt.

https://www.gardeniaspringsnewcairo.com/NS94822

MLS Realty
+201200070979

Other properties for sale in Gardenia Springs

Villa for sale in Gardenia Springs compound
EGP 10,000,000
New Cairo
6 Bedrooms